UC Berkeley announces a fund to subsidize open access and paid access fees. The Berkeley Research Impact Initiative (BRII) supports faculty members, post-docs, and graduate students who want to make their journal articles free to all readers immediately upon publication.
- Open Access @ UC
- Publisher Negotiations
- Transitioning Journals to OA
- OA Publishing @ UC
- Pathways to OA
- UC OA Policies
- Dissertations and Theses
- Open Data
- Guides for Authors
- UC OSC Blog
UC Berkeley Announces Berkeley Research Impact Inititative
By admin /
As a leader in the global movement toward open access to publicly funded research, the University of California is taking a firm stand by deciding not to renew its subscriptions with Elsevier.
- Exciting Changes Ahead: Publishing Your Articles in Cambridge University Press Journals
- Update on open access and academic journal contracts: a presentation to the UC Board of Regents’ Academic and Student Affairs Committee
- You’re invited to the Open Access Tipping Point Public Forum!
- Announcing the Open Access Tipping Point Workshop, co-sponsored by the UC Academic Senate & Libraries
- UC launches toolkit for negotiating transformative agreements with scholarly publishers