Home » Posts tagged '2003 Faculty Forums'
Tag Archives: 2003 Faculty Forums
December 18, 2003
See sections below:
- Articulating Issues and Challenges
- Existing Strategic Planning and Action
- Institutional Actions
- Focused Investigation Into the Scholarly Communications Process
- Extending Existing Organizational Capacity
- Communicating Effectively With all Stakeholders
- Organizing for the Task at Hand
- Extending the UC Libraries’ Efforts to Change the Economics of Scholarly Publishing (more…)
The Office of Scholarly Communication works with its partners across the University of California to host discussions with and among UC’s scholars regarding the challenges, the opportunities, and UC’s responses to evolving scholarly communication systems.