Campus Contacts

If your questions about UC’s open access policies for scholarly articles are not answered in our OA Policies FAQ, campus library staff are available to help. If you have questions about open access policies for theses and dissertations, contact the graduate division on your campus.

If you are a non-Senate employee who does not hold copyright in your scholarly article and would like to request a waiver of the Presidential Open Access Policy because of “compelling circumstances,” see the list of campus contacts for copyright questions.

For any questions specifically about the waiver/embargo/addendum request form or eScholarship repository services, please contact:

Publishing, Archives, and Digitization Group
California Digital Library

For copyright questions related to the policies or questions about this site, please contact:

Office of Scholarly Communication
University of California